domain SOCCER.CENTER

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mlebo

Top Member
Impact
Please appraise. I would love to hear what you think this is worth. I have had some offers; however I think they were a little low.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I love this domain. Mainly because I am a huge soccer fan. But .center is not very popular at all at the moment. So I would say mid XXX if you find good end user.

•••
I love this domain. Mainly because I am a huge soccer fan. But .center is not very popular at all at the moment. So I would say mid XXX if you find good end user.

Thank you for the feedback. Your input you greatly appreciated and will be helpful when marketing this domain. I definitely agree the .center extension will limit what I can get. The fact that Soccer.center goes so well together hopefully will strengthen desire and value of this domain. Fortunately I already have had a lot of interest and a $1k offer; however I was thinking I could get significantly more. Your input will help me set a more realistic goal of at least $2k.

•••
Would love to hear other opinions. Thank you in advance.

•••
Nice great to hear that you got good offers! Good luck

•••
Thank you Woo Kim. Does anyone else have an opinion in value?
;

•••
It is a nice name, 1k is a fair offer in the current market. If you need the money take it. If not, I would wait for a few years and see how the market develops.

•••
Thanks Traveler. Appreciate the input. It helps keep my expectations a little more realistic.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back