Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain FUND.CENTER......Please appraise.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
1,261
Good afternoon pros,

Please appraise Fund.center. It has a great keyword with an extension that makes sense. I know .center does not have a lot of comps yet; however I did sell Soccer.center for the low $x,xxx range.

Appreciate any feedback on your thoughts.

Sincerely,
MLebo.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Any opinions on value?
 
0
•••
I think funding.center would provide a better return. Good luck I hope you move it.
 
0
•••
Any thoughts on value?
 
0
•••
I like it mid xxxx$ in my opinion
 
1
•••
I like it mid xxxx$ in my opinion


Thank you for the feedback. I always appreciate additional opinions. Does anyone else have opinions of value?
 
0
•••
Any other opinions of value?
 
0
•••
Bump
 
0
•••
FundCenter.com is still not developed/sold. So not good indication for such names, basically. Because, if anybody needed that word combo, .com would have been there first natural choice.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back