IT.COM

.tv SoapOpera_tv Appraisal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
SoapOpera_tv

Took awhile to convince myself, but I went ahead and registered it. I paid a premium, but I thought it fit the extension perfectly.

Overture

121,963 soap opera
82,251 soap
43,510 soap opera digest
20,522 soap opera central
13,973 soap opera update
1,169 tv soap opera

Appraisal?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
mtomich said:
I paid a premium ...

How much of a premium? :blink:

Thanks much.
-Jeff B-)

•••
Jeff said:
How much of a premium? :blink:

Thanks much.
-Jeff B-)

:hi: I'll tell you after a few appraisals! Don't want to affect anyone's opinion for now. What do you think?

•••
With .TV names it depends on what you are going to do with the name that affects the appraisal.

PPC Page- $150

Fully Developed site with fully intergrated social networking features so that visitors can discuss various Soap's - $10-15K This is based on the fact that you have a targeted audience (women) who absolutely love to watch soaps. Soap watchers are also the kind of people to pay for things on impulse. So advertising we'd be pretty good.

If you developed the site and had it for a few years, add of few zero's to the above.

•••
izo-pod said:
With .TV names it depends on what you are going to do with the name that affects the appraisal.

PPC Page- $150

Fully Developed site with fully intergrated social networking features so that visitors can discuss various Soap's - $10-15K This is based on the fact that you have a targeted audience (women) who absolutely love to watch soaps. Soap watchers are also the kind of people to pay for things on impulse. So advertising we'd be pretty good.

If you developed the site and had it for a few years, add of few zero's to the above.

Thanks for the appraisal and good points. I agree that value will be added if it is developed. Any other thoughts out there?

Last edited:
•••
Excellent domain name, I can see fans coming to this site to catch up on missed episode summaries, as well as joining in on a forum talking about their favorite episode.

I would not be willing to pay $500 a year premium - if that is what it was - unless I had specific plans in mind for building the site. Too much money in reg fees to let it site undeveloped.

•••
RogueWriter said:
Excellent domain name, I can see fans coming to this site to catch up on missed episode summaries, as well as joining in on a forum talking about their favorite episode.

I would not be willing to pay $500 a year premium - if that is what it was - unless I had specific plans in mind for building the site. Too much money in reg fees to let it site undeveloped.
i regged one premium and plan to add 2 more..... even tho they cost more some of them are very nice names
basically you're paying $500/year rent for maybe a domain u could sell for 10k-100k lol

•••
Great Name

It's a fantastic name; very ripe for development.

If I owned it, I would turn it into site like the popular Jumptheshark.com website. People love talking about TV shows. Site would make a killing, as there are soap opera TV shows in just about every nation.

As always, IMO.

AmCy

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back