Dynadot

Sneeze Domains!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ategy

Arif M, NameCult.com TheDomainSocial.comTop Member
Impact
I'm going through the master list of ~50,000 domains to make my own curated lists of tomorrow's auctions ... and I just sneezed!

Why do I need to start a post about it? Well as I sneezed, I accidentally clicked on the domain Ohchu.com with my mouse .. while it's not quite Achoo.com, it was close enough to make me laugh and want to share with the rest of you one of the many wonderful mysteries of domains! ;)

That is all .. move along and have a nice day! :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HeHe :xf.laugh: :xf.laugh:

Wonderful post to read with my morning coffee.

I'm always in my best spirits when the kids are still in bed, the dog is content at my feet, a warm coffee is in my hands, and I'm reading posts from my friends at namepros.

stockings-3651610_1920-min.jpg

•••
I'm going through the master list of ~50,000 domains to make my own curated lists of tomorrow's auctions ... and I just sneezed!

Why do I need to start a post about it? Well as I sneezed, I accidentally clicked on the domain Ohchu.com with my mouse .. while it's not quite Achoo.com, it was close enough to make me laugh and want to share with the rest of you one of the many wonderful mysteries of domains! ;)

Lol

•••
I'm always in my best spirits when the kids are still in bed, the dog is content at my feet, a warm coffee is in my hands, and I'm reading posts from my friends at namepros.
Ummm .. that's not a dog at your feet! I hope you didn't put him/her in your coffee mug and start trying to sip his/her ear !? :-/

•••
I seriously click your Thread because I wanted to "showcase" my sneeze name. LOL!
I need to see a psychiatrist specialized in domain addiction :xf.grin:

•••
Did

Did Steamie bark "bless you" after you sneezed?

•••
Let me click and feel smuggish.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back