IT.COM

Snapnames/Web.com/Network Solutions support?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Has anyone been able to contact Snapnames/Web.com/Network Solutions online support lately?

I see I have multiple tickets open with these companies, some dating back to mid-December last year.

Absolutely no response. Any one else?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm unsuccessfully trying to receive a snapnames catched domain for ~3 weeks already. Happened to be regged by uncommon registrar (not Netsol). No response to a ticket. Even called them - a lady promised that somebody will get back to me in 2 days. Also did not happen... :(

•••
Has anyone been able to contact Snapnames/Web.com/Network Solutions online support lately?

I see I have multiple tickets open with these companies, some dating back to mid-December last year.

Absolutely no response. Any one else?

Six months after you opened this thread @astronaut they still seem not to reply to tickets.

I opened one ticket with Network Solutions 10 days ago and it's been crickets since then.

Very shocking that such a famous name in the sector has such bad support.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back