Dynadot

SnapNames - Name won not received

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Is there anyone from Snapnames on Namepros? I won a domain name in auction Zen/VR/com on 30-Mar-2018 and paid for it immediately and have not received login information for the domain. I have sent support tickets and have received a response that I should receive info in 3 days. Still nothing and it's been 18 days now. They have closed the support ticket without any explanations. And closed the second one I sent. I paid for my name and would like to be able to access it. This is very frustrating that no one is getting back to me and closing my tickets.

Who can I email or contact directly?
thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have you called the number on the support page?

•••
•••
It happens, some registrars are slow. Fabulous comes to mind as being esp. difficult.

•••
Who can I email or contact directly?
thanks
Snapnames & Namejet are the same thing, you should read the thread about Shill bidding on NJ... you can contact NJ, but don't expect any solution to your problem.

For that reason I NEVER BID on those dishonest marketplaces.

•••
Maybe an E-mail landed in your spam folder, or just didn't arrive because it was flagged as spam.

•••
Maybe an E-mail landed in your spam folder, or just didn't arrive because it was flagged as spam.

It not arriving could be it. The registrar is .ng Nigeria but I've been checking spam. We'll see I guess. I'm used to getting the name in a few days, never this long.

•••
most likely it will end up being managable at bigrock.com but judging by whois it hasn't been sent to you yet.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back