Domain Empire

SnapNames.com basically now useless for domain flippers?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
So it had been a while since I used snapnames.com. To my surprise, now network solutions doesn't even let you move domains to other network solutions accounts (push/pull) until after 60 days. Anybody else experiencing this issue?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
So it had been a while since I used snapnames.com. To my surprise, now network solutions doesn't even let you move domains to other network solutions accounts (push/pull) until after 60 days. Anybody else experiencing this issue?
Basic let you to push/pull but need to open a ticket as far as i know but maybe i am wrong

•••
Basic let you to push/pull but need to open a ticket as far as i know but maybe i am wrong
I have a ticket open lets see what happens. But phone support and chat support basically useless. Snapnames phone support I simply got a lady screaming seeming to be reading irrelevant scripts.

Last edited:
•••
I have a ticket open lets see what happens. But phone support and chat support basically useless. Snapnames phone support I simply got a lady screaming seeming to be reading irrelevant scripts.

Aaaa phone support only if you insist they will answer & only if you call to the right number
Hope you resolve your problem

•••
Aaaa phone support only if you insist they will answer & only if you call to the right number
Hope you resolve your problem
Yeah their support reps really don't know much to be honest. I have been dealing with network solutions for over 10 years now and they are always horrible. But they just keep getting worse and worse every time..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back