NameSilo

SnapNames - "Bidder" Column

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Sull

Established Member
Impact
30
Am I missing something or does the new "bidder" column in SnapNames only work for some names? For instance, I've put in for a few names over the past week and have checked up until drop time the amount of bidders on the domain and it always has a "-" (not a zero). Then, if SnapNames gets the DN, I find out there are a slew of other bidders. Why not show them instead of a "-"...kind of defeats the purpose of the whole feature if you ask me. :imho:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back