Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

SnapNames bid cancellation?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Coopey

Member of the YearVIP Member
Impact
133
Anyone had any trouble with SnapNames just cancelling their bids?
I had a $784.00 bid on an LLL.net which has just finished, but it's showing as a winning price of $739.00 by somebody else...
:(
I wanted this one...

Contact details and card details are up-to-date, is there something I'm not thinking of here?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sid said:
Anyone had any trouble with SnapNames just cancelling their bids?
I had a $784.00 bid on an LLL.net which has just finished, but it's showing as a winning price of $739.00 by somebody else...
:(
I wanted this one...

Contact details and card details are up-to-date, is there something I'm not thinking of here?

bizzare... contact Snap - find out whats cookin.
 
1
•••
That's very weird... The only time I can imagine this happen is after the 24 hours grace period.

You should contact them asap.
 
1
•••
I'd bet they were unable to charge your card for some reason. Best to contact them to find out what went on.
 
1
•••
Contacted them and got my name in the end.

Despite all the details being fine, card provider had stopped transaction- still well within the credit limit, but guess it was one 'high'-value transaction too far on a very excessive week...
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back