IT.COM

SnapName and NetworkSolution . I won the domain at Snapname expiring auction but domain didn't come

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Rahul Sinha

Be Positive and Be truthfulEstablished Member
Impact
Hello Everyone.
May anyone please help.

i have won the domain pokerforest.com from SnapName expiring auction.
I got billed for that as well. next day i got email from Network solution with new account detail and confirmation that domain is transfered to this account.

But when i logged in to Network solutions account, in Account manager there is no any domain .

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    186.5 KB · Views: 19
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
message their support. not sure why you post it here instead.

•••
i couldn't get response from their support. Though on This forum Various registrar's members are available , so thought i may get help from any Snapname or Network solution member.

•••
well they won't respond now. they only respond during typical business hours and it takes 24-48 hours to get a response. if you just won the domain today it could take several hours until it shows up in the account. the odd time i've had to message them to get them to move the domain into my account but its rare.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back