IT.COM

Snapcheck now requires membership.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
If you didnt know by now, but snapcheck.com requires 49.95 monthly membership. This is a little too rich for me, does anybody know a similar service or software application that can compare? Sorry if this post is in the wrong category.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Was inevitable imho, classic business model, get people hooked on a free service then start to charge for it.

•••
I like that site; I was surprised it was free.

•••
For free, the sun rises.

If we bannish all money, shall we do anything at all?

•••
It is odd they went to a pay service after the last 6 months of their service, updates, and connections have been horrible. I would have joined like 6 months ago, but the way their service went, I am scared...

•••
A very similar service can be found here:

http://www.DropPatrol.com

Some features requires a registration (19,99 EUR/monath), but most of the lists are free. Especially the generic dropping lists are for free.

•••
Does anyone know of a similar place that would offer lists of dropping domains with overture with extension? (like snapcheck used to do)

thx

•••
DropHunt

my hacked together site is free :) . . .

•••
hitchhiker said:
my hacked together site is free :) . . .

Its a nice tool, but im looking for something that includes domains with overture with extension...Is there no others? 50$ a month is a bit pricey IMO...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back