Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain SMSTexts.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wot

Top Member
Impact
3,798
A very popular form of communication and becoming a very lucrative business, not many reasonable names available in the market place :wave:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
mid to high $xxx
 
0
•••
low xxx$ to mid xxx$ IMHO :gl:

:wave:
 
0
•••
Hey Wot nice name

I got SmsRequest.com
let me know if you are interested...

Cheers!
 
0
•••
midxx now
highxx to enduser

nice one
 
0
•••
SMSTexts.com - low $XXX
 
0
•••
hmm nice name. eh.. i'd say, high $xx to low $xxx.
 
0
•••
Very nice name. Lots of development potential + good keyword(s) value.

low xxx undeveloped :imho:
 
0
•••
Great name mid $XXX
 
0
•••
TextMessage.com just sold for $35K at Sedo , could have benefits.:laugh:
 
0
•••
Agree. But TextMessage doesn't automatically imply SMS text messages IMHO
 
0
•••
StudioWorks said:
Agree. But TextMessage doesn't automatically imply SMS text messages IMHO

Agreed, but it could add value to TextMessage(s).co.in :gl:
 
0
•••
You own Textmessages.co.in I presume ?:)
 
0
•••
StudioWorks said:
You own Textmessages.co.in I presume ?:)



And I live in Thailand :hehe:
 
0
•••
:) I know!

BTW, I see your auction is doing fine :)
 
0
•••
I got SmsMms.com
let me know if you are interested...

:)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back