Dynadot

domain Smfc.com give me a price pls.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Tim007shi

Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Also have SMFC.CN/.CA/.US price is not firm at all, F.Y.I.

•••
Quad premium. High quality letters.
Several potential end users.

These are the type of domains I want (5) figure prices for.
I will just keep renewing them until I get my price.

If you want to sell it to a reseller, in a quick manner, much lower.

Brad

•••

Brad
What do u think about .cn? I wanna let them go fast for some bitcoin investment, this is not my business

•••
What do u think about .cn? I wanna let them go fast for some bitcoin investment, this is not my business
No clue. I have never dealt in .CN.

Brad

•••

Brad
He's correct. No less than $xxxxx to an enduser for letters like these. If you take less, you'll be doing a disservice to the domain industry. If those one word .xyz are indeed selling at those prices, this name has tremendous value.

Best of luck.

Cheers

•••
I have some engagement with .cn. Because the valuable Latin letters are not the valuable letters in Chinese, you'll have to do some homework on it but you should focus on .com. Just throw the others into the deal.

•••
.cn is big for m.l. Chinese biz. Years ago someone offered decent amount from China, but turned off as I have had plans with it back then.

•••
Time line wise, reseller is okay for me as long as price is not too... Outrageous

•••
$X,XXX - $XX,XXX depending on how long you're willing to wait. If you liquidate it on a 7 day auction it would land in the $X,XXX range (I'd be bidding on it), if an end-user approaches you then you'd probably be able to work out a $XX,XXX deal, but it might take a couple of years.

It mainly suffers from being four letters (which is pushing it for an abbreviation), but the letters are really good. FC might stand for football conference, fan club, etc.

So I'd recommend holding on to it.

Also have SMFC.CN/.CA/.US price is not firm at all, F.Y.I.
I'm fairly certain you need to either live in or run businesses in these countries to own these ccTLD.

But I'd say $XX - $X,XXX.

Last edited:
•••
•••
liquidized...

I'm fairly certain you need to either live in or run businesses in these countries to own these ccTLD.

"Liquidated"

And this is true. You need an address in these countries to get those extensions.

•••
•••
Back