Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

slkn

Data Analytics & Machine LearningEstablished Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There's smart toaster and smart tester.
I am not sure about Taster and it looks like a typo unless I am missing something.
For that matter, it's a reg fee name according to me.

•••
Taster is an individual who tastes food, either quality, research, or product like.

•••
Did you happen to type “taster” into namebio?

I did ... 2 sales came up one in 2009 and one in 2015

One of them was wine tasters . Com which actually does make sense.

I’m guessing you were thinking that this domain would be for food reqs or something similar but it doesn’t translate to that. Bestbites would be an example of one that does (hence why it is on sale with an almost 50k price tag now).

IMO regfee

•••
Thanks for your feedback. I would think more at premium/elite/pro food consumers or professionals, .i.e. for quality testing or designed printed food (3d printers related to smart tech). Maybe more suited as brandable.

•••
Thanks for your feedback. I would think more at premium/elite/pro food consumers or professionals, .i.e. for quality testing or designed printed food (3d printers related to smart tech). Maybe more suited as brandable.

In that case I still think taster may be stretch, however something like smarttaste may be brandable at some point in the 3D-foodprinting market.

That being said I actually did run a search for tasting technology and there are various gustatory technologies out there, Including one aimed at helping chemotherapy patients enjoy food. The articles were all a few years old but I could potentially see a market for the name in that fairly small niche market assuming they don't go for something like smarttaste or gustatech.

Who knows, maybe not a bad investment if you plan on holding for the perfect buyer, although I couldn't find much recent news in the field.

Good luck and I genuinely hope the gamble pays off for you!

•••
Appreciate your input. I think the word "taster" makes all food lovers more important or a higher category of enjoying consumers. Keyword would have more relevance in sophisticated context. Who knows!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back