IT.COM

domain Siteboom.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

MrSquireD

Established Member
Impact
Looking for and appraisal and views on Siteboom.com

I've had a few offers but looking for some input.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I quite like it, the two words sit nicely and no-doubt convey an intended message. Amazing how many like to use the boom word. and of course there's Boomers everywhere. Price well now there's a conundrum. I'd certainly expect it to be getting low-ball offers and i've no-doubt people might say it's hardly popular (only the com taken)

However certain pairings are only ever going to work with the .Com extension and nothing else. This is one of them. I'd be reluctant to let it go for less than $2,000 maybe a little less but not much. It's one of those pairings that could easily find itself in the domain sales reports at 5k. That wouldn't surprise me at all.

Sure, It's a little Cheesy but, that's what attracts attention. Lets not forget, everyone and his mother is trying to sell us Google placement and the like

Last edited:
•••
$15 to $99 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
I quite like it, the two words sit nicely and no-doubt convey an intended message. Amazing how many like to use the boom word. and of course there's Boomers everywhere. Price well now there's a conundrum. I'd certainly expect it to be getting low-ball offers and i've no-doubt people might say it's hardly popular (only the com taken)

However certain pairings are only ever going to work with the .Com extension and nothing else. This is one of them. I'd be reluctant to let it go for less than $2,000 maybe a little less but not much. It's one of those pairings that could easily find itself in the domain sales reports at 5k. That wouldn't surprise me at all.

Sure, It's a little Cheesy but, that's what attracts attention. Lets not forget, everyone and his mother is trying to sell us Google placement and the like
I agree.It would make a good SEO site.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back