IT.COM

Smartscript Solutions domain parking script review !

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HostBubble.net

Impact
How you recommend Smartscript Solutions domain parking as a best domain parking software ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Pm me if u need Smartscript.....i bought it new....

•••
Ok so this is just a parking script :) But to connect it with BIG G for parking sounds like a science fiction to me...

•••
Is it worth paying for the script?

•••
looks like whypark

( why? park? )

•••
"Domain Trader is more than just software - it is a way to take your domaining business to the next level."
- Adam Dicker

•••
That wasn't meant as a dig at the script, haven't tried it. Some endorsements could do more harm than good and it's the only one on the page :)

•••
Yes good script can use your own domain parking company, i can help, if u interested in......i have this with domain.....PM me for more info....will show u the site....

•••
I own this script myself.. and can get you a discount if interested.

It comes down to what you are looking to do. So start there.

•••
Can somebody explain me, how you can get Google feed with it? Because otherwise it just comes down to "mini sites" with which you can easily kill your adsense account.

•••
Can somebody explain me, how you can get Google feed with it? Because otherwise it just comes down to "mini sites" with which you can easily kill your adsense account.

its
  • Supported XML feeds include: Affinity, Miva, Searchfeed, XML Revenue, Yahoo! Publisher Network, AdMedia and Bidvertiser.
Let me know if anyone need this site.....

Last edited:
•••
I own this script myself.. and can get you a discount if interested.

It comes down to what you are looking to do. So start there.

Do you still have the license? I'm interested.

Thank you

•••
Do you still have the license? I'm interested.

Thank you

I do still own the license for the full thing.
But I do have a website built with it. I'm not using many of the features within the script though.

site is in my signature. #gotbrands

•••
I do still own the license for the full thing.
But I do have a website built with it. I'm not using many of the features within the script though.

site is in my signature. #gotbrands

FYI your Copyright is outdated, it's 2019 now :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back