IT.COM

DomainTrader Script

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

nameflipping

Domain TraderEstablished Member
Impact
Hi guys,

I would like to know your opnion about smartscript domaintrader, according to what I have seen is the most complete and has parking module, the price seems a little high ($ 1995) with unlimited updates.

Thank you!!!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
My opinon would be to pick out the handful you want to sell and concentrate on those. If you have an abundance of names and you want to do less work yourself then use one of these scripts as would take a year to build landing pages for them all manually. The script has a purpose but depends what you want to achieve and how much you want to outlay.

•••
Thank you for your valuable answer, I'm really dedicated to selling domains for myself and my clients, I've tried to do it in wordpress and it's too much work and I never get to a professional level.

My business model is like hugedomains.com and coincidentally the UI of smartscripts.com is very similar, I have approximately 200 domains.

Thanks again.

•••
Does anyone know if this project is still alive? The web seems abandoned.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back