Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

SmartName Shops?!

Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

vbigdeli

Established Member
Impact
54
Anyone here applies for SN Shops?

I got this message from SN rep :

"
Unfortunately your domains do not qualify for SN Shops at this time. We can continue to monitor traffic and if it reaches a level where we feel SN Shops would be a good fit and could succeed, we can discuss enabling it.
"
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Did they give you a reason? I was thinking of giving them a shot.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I also applied and got denied. Sent a message asking why and the rep asked me to send him my domains so he could evaluate. A couple of days later he gave me access to Goldkey -- NOT Smart Name which is not at all the same thing.

It's definitely not open to everyone and they're being way too selective. The domains I submitted definitely have commerce potential, are short and most are .coms
 
0
•••
sofia12 said:
I also applied and got denied. Sent a message asking why and the rep asked me to send him my domains so he could evaluate. A couple of days later he gave me access to Goldkey -- NOT Smart Name which is not at all the same thing.

It's definitely not open to everyone and they're being way too selective. The domains I submitted definitely have commerce potential, are short and most are .coms
D-: D-:
what about your SN account?! did they suspend your SN account?
 
0
•••
Not sure I understand the question -- they didn't give me a Smart Name account.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back