IT.COM

Smartname parking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

decades80

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hi,

I just use them for almost 2 months now. Does anybody know when they pay? They forgot to pay me on the 15th of February and yesterday I wrote to Afternic again and theyve said they are paying on the 25th. I really dont get this company. Could somebody share the payment date of Smartname who is using them?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
© 2016 GoDaddy.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved. this is what written in the footer , as per company i don't think this should be written in their site. They seems to fake company !!

•••
They are not fake, just confused. They have 2 different parking feed, afternic and smartname and they are owned by Godaddy which has the third Godaddy cash parking Program. Sometimes I got email as reply from Smartname and sometimes from Afternic, with completely different statements. I told them they are not answering to my questions and thats ok, but as a result I will write a detailed review in the next days. To be honeest, this is my first time not be treated as a valued customer.

•••
u actually made money on afternic dns servers?
how does it compare to your usual park places like bodis or PC?

•••
Yap, made 50 bucks on a 0.00 domains, or its now back to 0.00 since they dont pay?

They are simply vain I guess. Donny, Rook, Parking Crew and Bodis take customers serious and with respect even if they make few bucks in a month and are very responsive. I really like their style on namepros. They dont discriminate the customers because they dont make XXX,XXX USD per month.
At first I was very enthusiastic about their performance, I made 57 USD in 35 days. But I guess I will move everything out put it at PC and manually set the keywords.

Last edited:
•••
Still no payment and no reply to my emails from March.

Would not recommend them. They are very quickly responding when you start parking at them, but when you ask them when they will pay, they simply vanish... Moved everything out and they are on my negative list.

Last edited:
•••
Still no payment and no reply to my emails from March.

Would not recommend them. They are very quickly responding when you start parking at them, but when you ask them when they will pay, they simply vanish... Moved everything out and they are on my negative list.
welcome decades
Do you received any payments from rokmedia.net this month ot not ?

•••
I am not using rookmedia....

•••
ok
thanks for reply decades

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back