domain abundancebasics.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domain_coder

Established Member
Impact
Looking for a valuation on abundancebasics.com I can see this being the home of an online coaching or consultancy around helping individuals and businesses learn the basics of creating abundance in their lives.

Interested in both retail and wholesale valuations.

Much appreciated!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sounds a bit awkward to me. I have never liked the word "abundance" in terms of money. Was just a self-help word from the 80s-90s that charlatans use to get rich without supplying a product or service. So probably would stay away from that word. Something like moneybasics.com would be much nicer.

Last edited:
•••
Sounds a bit awkward to me. I have never liked the word "abundance" in terms of money. Was just a self-help word from the 80s-90s that charlatans use to get rich without supplying a product or service. So probably would stay away from that word. Something like moneybasics.com would be much nicer.

That makes sense, I appreciate the feedback. I should have looked at namebio first to see how many retail domain sales are with domains starting with the word abundance. The answer is close to none, likely for the reason you stated.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back