domain smart.homes

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajain

Established Member
Impact
Please let me know your thoughts on this. Any comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
turns out, renewals are not negotiable after all :/
What in the world are you talking about? Everything is negotiable:xf.rolleyes:....even sex and taxes:xf.smile:

•••
Obviously a great domain, but a renewal fee of almost $8/day is rather steep.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
smarthomes . com is for sale for $2,000,000. IMHO, the best market for domains like yours is the .com owner. If you want the maximum price, you may have to wait until it sells to an end user. You could also contact the .com owner now and see if they want to buy your domain or advertise it as a package deal with theirs.
another idea:xf.grin: If the owner of SmartHomes.com were to help you sell Smart.homes cut him/her in on a piece of the action....maybe 25% if they could sell it for 100K? If they don't like the idea....screw 'em:xf.smile:

•••
an excellent domain ajain! At one time i owned about 60 .homes domains and some pretty good ones like Sunset.homes. I tried my best to get Dominion Enterprises the owner of .homes to work with me and me with them, but to no avail. They've since sold .homes to the .xyz group and maybe you could get some cooperation from them instead of them competing with you:xf.rolleyes:

Please don't buy into the "spam" BS about reaching out to possible interested buyers. Make yourself a good logo or landing page for Smart.homes, and get it in front of as many people as possible. Don't rely on anyone coming to you because as I've learned it's unlikely. Good Luck!
Thanks @ThatNameGuy. Appreciate your suggestions.

•••
I don't really like new extensions, but this is still one of the best combos I have seen. The $2,500 renewal though is unfortunate.

The registries greed really tanked new extensions. If they got these domains into end users hands to start with, with normal prices and renewal fees...the outcome might have been a little different.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
@bmugford not being said enough
when will the idiots realize premium renewals will kill the aftermarket which will in turn kill the extension

Last edited:
•••
Smart Homes is really a Big name/industry, I wish you all the best...

•••
•••
Thanks everyone. I appreciate your posts.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back