Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain small portfolio

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

josse

Established Member
Impact
0
Estimate value?

Hello,

I'm a beginner with a small portfolio of domainnames.
Could someone be so nice to give an an appraisal of these domain names from my portfolio so I have an idea of the value?

stayhungry.eu -> estibot: reg free
stayfoolish.eu -> estibot: reg free
webstruggle.com -> estibot: 100 dollar
webstruggle.org -> estibot: reg fee
webstruggle.net -> estibot: reg fee

Regards,
Josse
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
anyone out there who can give me an opinion?
 
0
•••
I honestly think you could only get low XX for those domains.

Good Luck.
 
0
•••
Thanks, maybe it is worth more if I try to sell the webstruggle domains as a package or am i talking nonsense?
 
0
•••
I will agree with estibot appraisals.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back