Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Small package needed

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew.

VIP Member
Impact
89
Need a small package along the lines of 2gb disc and 50gb bandwidth. Needs to be only a few dollars/pound a month. Ideally from a respected member on NP.

Used to use fusedhosting as I believe it was under ownership of a member here...I've been out of the loop for a long while and am now starting up again so am unaware whats gone on but I see from the forum they have changed hands and have done so to negative reviews so I won't be going with them in this instance - but their pricing, spot on.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hi Matthew,

I can meet your needs with my Business package $9.95 per month. If you sign up send me a message and I'll increase the bandwidth to your specs.

Hope to help you out.

Thanks
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Pm sent :)
Doing some presales before the launch :)
 
0
•••
Got what I need for now thanks
 
0
•••
Hi Matthew, 2GB sounds big to me
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back