Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain SM.org

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jon123

New Member
Impact
0
2 charcter SM.org - interested to know what anyone thinks it's worth
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
now thats throwing a tantrum :)
 
0
•••
dear maroulis
your appraisals seem a little funny and ....??

I just want to appraisal my NN.org...

and by the way....if any other NN.org for sold at $200...you can sell to me...I will buy each by each....
 
Last edited:
0
•••
out of curiosity do you think NN and LL carry the same value? are you one of the Chinese that wants $1800 for NNN.info? I'm asking because I've had plenty approach me for a "bargain" $1800 NNN.info domain....

What you're asking or thing your NN.ORG domain is WORTH is way out from reality - I do wish you ALL the best though....

and FYI learn how to speak and type English first let alone reply to a totally UNRELATED THREAD.. last I checked I appraised SM.ORG to the value I felt and even MADE A CASH OFFER...what was the value of copy+pasting our PM in here??
 
Last edited:
0
•••
I don't have any NNN.info.......

and I only need the more serious appraisal....not for sale.......
if you only wan to buy a domain cheaper...can stop to waste our time...

and remember if you see any NN.org for sale at $200...
please feel free to pm me....and I wll be glad to buy them...thanks
 
0
•••
same here when you pointed me out to AfterNic - yes take a look R6.NET is listed for $29,950 yet on ebay this week didn't meet $2,400 reserve

but it must be a nice feeling thinking that you're sitting on a portfolio valued a couple of hundred millions.... the one wasting our time is you posting in an LL.ORG thread about your NN.ORG domain....and PLEASE STOP SENDING ME PMs!!
 
0
•••
If you are not interested in selling the name, you can start renting out extensions to SMEs, maybe it will work like mycompany.sm.org Maybe you can partner with a SME bank or Service provider.... Just my one and half cents...

If it works, you can easily get what you maybe aiming at right now.
BEST of LUCK!
 
0
•••
singx said:
If you are not interested in selling the name, you can start renting out extensions to SMEs, maybe it will work like mycompany.sm.org Maybe you can partner with a SME bank or Service provider.... Just my one and half cents...

I doubt anyone would pay for a subdomain on a two letter .org.
 
0
•••
Sm.org - will be good for ShoeMart here in the Philippines.
 
0
•••
Thanks for all those who posted!!
 
0
•••
I wouldn't even think about selling this domain for less than $15k (even to a reseller).
 
0
•••
maroulis said:
PUT THE MONEY WHERE YOU MOUTH IS AND MAKE HIM AN OFFER TO BUY IT.... IF YOU CAN'T THE PLEASE ZIP IT

Are You Making An Offer? If Not Well...... Read Above
 
0
•••
and what's even more annoying is the he ORIGINALLY bought SM.ORG for $15K 2 years ago.. so in essence he bought high end-user price and now we're quoting him reseller price (at least I did)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back