NameSilo

domain SlimProgram dot com Thoughts Please

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

leegor

Established Member
Impact
3
Hi I just hand regged SlimProgram dot com.

I like the name but was wondering what the pro's think.

I listed it on eBay for $275. Do you think I have a shot at a quick flip?

Thanks,

Lee
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just doesnt sound good for some reason

SlimmingProgram seems much better

$30
 
0
•••
i like it, surprised its available

people on ebay like to start bidding real low and let the bidders set the price so you will probally not get any bids

low to mid xx reseller
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back