Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain slayer.us

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aten

Me'elkam ken yihunilachuEstablished Member
Impact
22
I am thinking of purchasing this. Cool name. Pretty solid noun.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It's also a world famous band who, I'd assume, hold multiple trademarks on their name. There is a substantial amount other trademarks on the word which you'd have to tiptoe through too.
 
0
•••
Hmm.. I see but slayer seems like it could stand alone as a solid noun irrelevant to the band, because the name is not that unique, as opposed to something like MegaDeth(.org) which was dropped today coincidentally.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back