Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain heroin.io

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aten

Me'elkam ken yihunilachuEstablished Member
Impact
22
heroin.io

I'm thinking about buying this domain for the following reasons:

  • 1 solid word
  • $5k Estibot appraisal
  • Possible informational site

However, I am a bit skeptical because it is a .io.
Should I be?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Available to register. Your naivety is too cute....
 
0
•••
0
•••
I wouldn't bother with this, the keyword doesn't suit the extension, have a look at what type of .IO names sell

1st Rule of Domaining: Never use Estibot to appraise your domains
 
1
•••
2nd Rule of Domaining: Don't post it if it's available to register. If it's valuable, it will be gone before you get back.
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back