Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain skyze.com appraisal

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

gergman7

Established Member
Impact
2
What do you guys think skyze.com is worth. It has no real meaning, but I think it could be very brandable. I just bought it for $15 and it was a hosting company I think.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
There doesn't appear to be much in terms of linkpop - 2 links according to Marketleap.

If the term doesn't have meaning than I can't see any value in a random pronounceable arrangement of letters.
 
0
•••
lol, its prob worth the amount u bought it for..
 
0
•••
It is brandable though isn't it? I mean it is pretty easy to remember, short...?
 
0
•••
low $xx wholesale -- Seems brandable, since there is a product called Skype and that one is hard to pronounce. www.skype.com
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back