Sitemap Generator

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

abcde

Established Member
Impact
16
I want to know which is the best sitemap generator out there?

Thank
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
google has one but I hear the ones you buy are better
 
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
Well, sitemaps are, of course, very good, google can locate your pages easier, however the sitemaps dont help your SERP's rankings or positions or pagerank or whatever. I have seen good results by using google sitemap's.
 
0
•••
garpiya said:
however the sitemaps dont help your SERP's rankings or positions or pagerank or whatever.
sitemaps are created only for fast indexing. SE rankings still depends with your optimization while PR is thru your hardwork. ;)
 
0
•••
I am also after a sitemap generator that will chunk sitemaps when the limit of 50,000 links is reached - has anyone come accross one?
 
0
•••
Sitemap generator review based on my experience:

1. phpsitemapNG
http://enarion.net/google/phpsitemapng/

It's free. Best choice if you still do not want to invest some money on sitemap generator.

2. XML-Sitemaps
http://www.xml-sitemaps.com/

I bought the Stand Alone XML-Sitemaps and I found that it is nearly the same as the phpsitemapNG, but the developer put more effort on XML-Sitemaps, more features and updates are being introduced.

XML-Sitemaps will break the sitemap file into several files if 50,000 links limit reached. It uses sitemap index to link the other sitemap files.

3. Audit My PC Sitemap Generator
http://www.auditmypc.com/free-sitemap-generator.asp
Free online generator. It uses Java.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back