Dynadot

Sitechat.com - Looking for opinion and beta testers

Spaceship
Watch
I am starting to beta SiteChat.com and would like opinions.

SiteChat lets you chat anywhere on any website, even if that site doesn’t have chat! Imagine being on any site and being able to chat with other users that are using the Sitechat. It would be the same as standing in a live room where you can actually talk to the other people or at a physical location no matter if it’s an auction site, retail store or or shopping mall. Thats as close to a real world experience as you can get. SiteChat is a chat box that appears in a separate browser window.

If you use our browser plugin just click on the plugin and a SiteChat box for that specific site will open. When you visit another website site just click the plugin icon again and magically your chat is populated with users using sitechat on the new site. Just go to SiteChat.com and download the plugin for best experience or use the web version. Check out FAQ from within the sitechat or message me. Please remember it is beta and looking for all thoughts, both good or bad. It may take a while to get used it but the domainers that i have showed it to have been blown away.

This is Larry Fischer. I'm a domainer since 1997. I broker high end domains and was the cofounder of Smartname.

I'd love to hear all feedback, whether its good and bad.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back