domain SiteAdvertizing.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RicoShay

Experience & Service StrategistVIP Member
Impact
270
Found this in a random search I was doing...

SiteAdvertizing.com

Obviously the correct is spelling Adverti"S"ing - however seems like a lot of people search with the "z". Some stats I got...

PPC Ads # 57
Overture 25416 per month
Wordtracker 4 per day

Any appraisals for this one? Resell values?
I'm thinking of putting up a mini-site for now. Would like to hear what the good people of NP think....

;)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back