domain Sediment .us - 1 word

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

buyauthority

Account Closed
Impact
8
Sediment.us - 1 word

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sediment

Google results: 6,500,000
Sponsored links: 3

Average CPC: $1.26 (at a maximum CPC of $3.68)
Estimated clicks per day: 31 - 47 (at a daily budget of $70.00)

PPC Ads Score 6
Overture/mo 2320
Wordtracker/day 99

Please share your thoughts.

x
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like this name. I am not going to appraise the click throughs.

I think as it stands it is $xxx. The parking of course has more value so I owuld keep it. Good luck. :)
 
0
•••
:hi:

I'm not seeing any premium potential valuation here with "Sediment", IMHO ... but see that that the .COM is not even resolving! :|
Does it get any actual traffic and revenue ... here in the ".US"? :gl:

Thanks for additional insight.
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back