Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Site review needed!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

hitman

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi,

I just finished designing my homepage and I would really like to receive reviews, opinions, suggestions... of it.

It was redesigned from the first site when I wanted to change the width of it.

Here's the link for the new design.

I haven't put any content yet until it gets a final design.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Not enough content
 
0
•••
lol :laugh:

The content will come afterwards!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back