Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Xbpros.com Site Review Needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

simpson733

Established Member
Impact
1
Hey everyone well last time i hope you all remember me showing everyone a splash but now i have the site design finished and completed just wanting some reviews so far.

http://xbpros.com/
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hey I like your site its nice however the top left corner circles don't realy feet there..

I have few domains I am planing to develop as well for Xbox..

Good luck

over all I would say 7/10 nice very nice
 
0
•••
thanks for the rating bizzy if you need any designs done im your man.
 
0
•••
hehe thanks but not quite I would hire you if I get too much work. This is my profile site 2 yrs old.. http://www.mytopdomain.com

Cheers
 
0
•••
alright bizzy if you do need anything im always here
 
0
•••
I love this design, this is tha best one so far that i have seen today. Great job on it. i like ever thing about this template. Keep up tha good work.
 
0
•••
Looks awesome, but I'm in Opera at 1024x768, and the top left and right corners don't match up, I'll post a screenshot.

Right corner:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Looks pretty good, I must say. I love the navigation.
 
0
•••
Looks good, keep up the good work.
 
0
•••
Word said:
Looks awesome, but I'm in Opera at 1024x768, and the top left and right corners don't match up, I'll post a screenshot.

Right corner:


I am so sorry i havent really been making my things compatible in opera ive been only able to code in firefox and IE, ill work on opera right now.
 
0
•••
Haha, no need to be sorry, but I figured I should give you a heads up, for other opera users in the future.
 
0
•••
Really like it, good work.
 
0
•••
thanks for the comments so far
 
0
•••
It looks awesome. I'm impressed by the great graphics work. Good job
 
0
•••
Hey,

Very nice! Looks very professional, stylish, clean - you did a very good job. Congrats! Would like to see it finished ;)

all the best,

SW
 
0
•••
i think it's very good layout
although i can't figure out the logo
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back