Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Site review 8)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

to-binman

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey,

I dont know if anyone remembers my previous efforts at making my site, some people lked some people didnt. My first was using frames which I can safely say now are disgusting IMO. The second attempt was trying out some CSS things and such and now my third effort that I am quite pleased with :)

http://tesportal.atspace.com/

It is meant to be simple, made with tables mostly, so I can easily update it and such so tell me what you think :blink:

Thanks in advance! :tu:
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like it! Way better than anything I have yet to upload for publishing ... Plus Morrowind is an awesome game!!!
 
0
•••
DOMAINIAC said:
I like it! Way better than anything I have yet to upload for publishing ... Plus Morrowind is an awesome game!!!

Thanks very much :tu:

And yep its a great game B-)
 
0
•••
Brilliant use of graphics, sir! :)
 
0
•••
I like it a lot...the only thing is your affiliates little button is incredibly hard to read. Other than that it is awesome!
 
0
•••
Thanks :tu:
The affiliate button is from another site I am affiliated with, this is the affiliate button others use when/ if affiliating with me :)
 
0
•••
Yeah maybe ask them to change it up a bit so it is legible.
 
0
•••
It's really nice! I love the font!
 
0
•••
Okay, but the font should be a standard one that works on more than 85% of computers and should not have to be downloaded.
 
0
•••
Sepctacular! I love the graphics. Its a little plain though.
 
0
•••
What is the point of this site? Looks? if so u have achicved
 
0
•••
The connection was refused...

Overall: 0/10
 
0
•••
TheComputerGeek247 said:
The connection was refused...

Overall: 0/10


Yea server problems...
 
0
•••
nice graphics!
 
0
•••
the site design looks really nice i like the use of graphics
 
0
•••
I like it, nice simple.
 
0
•••
spectacular graphics, thats it the rest of the site is a tad plain
 
0
•••
nice effects. i love it
 
0
•••
its ok I guess but needs more work
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back