Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

site like justdropped.com needed

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
justdropped.com needed

Hey guys,

I need something special.

I need an exact copy of justdropped.com, but for a site I am building called snapspace.com. It will be the program to find the deleted domain names, but it will also have a shopping cart so that I can charge them a fee to become a "member".

I also need it so that if they search for say realtors and get a list of names available they can click on a name and put it in thier "cart". Once they have a list that they want to purchase, then they can "register" them.

I want to do this through enom and my PDQ site. Anyone want a crack at this?

Phil
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Would you consider hireing a designer seperate? Id love to design it for you, but you would have to find a programer. Let me know :)
 
0
•••
Ahh ok, well if you end up needing a designer please let me know :)
 
0
•••
PM Sent
 
0
•••
Have you found someone yet? I am a programmer and can do the job for you.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back