Domain Empire

.assorted Site/ domains with traffic, social media and potential..all offers considered -pm me!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

RelativelyGenius

Established Member
Impact
ONE-DAY SALE - WOULD LIKE TO MEET BIN BY 11 PM EST - TODAY!

see: https://flippa.com/2985370-e-commer...h-traffic-30-brandable-domains-w-social-media

DESIRED/ SUGGESTED PRICES LISTED.

IMMEDIATE SALE: www.PeaceLoveThings.com.

Additionally: selling PREMIUM - established - brand-able .com/.net(s.)

Msg me and indicate best offer (all offers considered) and what you are specifically interested in purchasing. I am interested in primarily selling as a bulk/wholesale deal but am willing to sell in smaller groups. Pricing guideline below.

ENTIRE PACKAGE:$2500 (I will include 10 additional .biz BRAND-ABLE DOMAINS FOR FREE IF YOU PURCHASE THE ENTIRE PORTFOLIO.)

ANY 1 DOMAIN: $100

ANY 3: $275

ANY 5: $450

beautyanddesire.com

big10.com

booktodownload.com

bvapp.com

checkmycars.com

desireandbeauty.com

FifaAlerts.com

hssx.net

jbbz.net

jobdaily.com

juyly.comkkknk.com

lasvegasflamingohotel.com

lifttheweight.com

lxoxo.com

midnightnow.com

mimmm.net

mimmm.org

myaffiliatesuite.com

onpurposefaith.com

relativelygenius.com

seof.org

simply-simply.com

tattoo-ninja.com

the-site-studio.com

wecallitlove.com

xxmt.net

xxxxe.com

youropportunitycalls.com

zzzmy.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Beware, OP is listing domains that he/she does not own, he/she has listed jobdaily.com which I expressed my interest in, and when checking the Whois found to be registered to a Chinese registrar, not godaddy as stated.

Upon receiving 'screenshot' proof, op has shown me that the domain contains a hyphen.. Job-daily.com

Moral of the story is, always do your own research in to something you want to purchase.

•••
WOW.

I am floored after demanding 10 emails verifying my identity and ownership over a measly $50, which was a substantial discount, you feel the need to trash my web reputation. It was an honest error which you could have pointed out vs making a public issue of it from a cut and paste error.)

Your assessment of me being a malicious poster is unfair and wrong.

Perhaps you should rethink and re-examine your post.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back