Dynadot

Singles’ Day Shopping Festival -> Baresticks

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Daniel Albrecht

Established Member
Impact
The Singles' Day (Chinese: 光棍节) or Double 11 (Chinese: 双11), is a Chinese shopping season that originated as an unofficial holiday for bachelors. The date, November 11 (11/11), was chosen because the number "1" resembles a "bare stick" (Chinese: 光棍), which is a Chinese slang for a lonely man with no significant others, and four "1"s (the most that can fit into a calendar date) abstractly refer to the demographic group of single men. The holiday has ironically also become a popular date to celebrate relationships (as to "pair up singles"), with over 4,000 couples being married in Beijing on this date in 2011, compared to an average of 700 a day.

The holiday has become the largest offline and online shopping day in the world, with Alibaba shoppers exceeding 213.5 billion yuan (USD $30.7 billion) in purchase during the 2018 season.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone,

I bought a domain called baresticks com one year ago and uploaded it on a well-known sales platform.

Traffic is easy going but grows constantly.

Should I put it online or forward it for rent?

Looking for a few tips, tricks, suggestions and recommendations here in the community.

What kind of rent would be conceivable? How do you estimate a selling price?
I am a beginner, please be open and direct but understandable, and thank you for your feedback. :D

cheers, D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back