Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Single word .net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

budget

Established Member
Impact
4
My new girlfriend.
TRICKS.net

Any thoughts to value and on development.

Thanks.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Low $xxx.
Developed could bring in more.
 
0
•••
I really like the name. I'd say Mid-High $xxx.

-Pratik
 
0
•••
nice 1

mid xxx ++

alot of diff dev ideas for this
 
0
•••
ok thanks guys,I paid 200 euro (about 133 GBP) so not a bad deal.
 
0
•••
Hey,

Nice one. Easy low XXX

- SW
 
0
•••
Mid $xxx >- Low $xxx, IMHO.
 
0
•••
low $xxx , possible more
 
0
•••
mid $xxx - Jeff, that is a good suggestion for an end user ;)

Tom
 
0
•••
Absolutly a bargain for 200 Euro. I was going to buy it when I first saw it on sedo but you reacted quicker.

I value it at $2500 name alone.
 
0
•••
markits said:
I value it at $2500 name alone.
Thats what i like to hear,Anymore,
 
0
•••
It can go anywhere from low $xxx to low $xxxx. Depends how and where and to whom you market it.
 
0
•••
Tricks.net - mid $XXX
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back