domain SimulationClass.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nsikan Simon

Established Member
Impact
SimulationClass.com

Hey guys,

Does this domain have a clear end user potential?

Thanks for your honest opinion.
Nsi.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Wouldn't know where to begin. A class for people who think we live in a simulation? Education on the simulation theory...sounds bonkers and slightly funny, but struggling with a use

•••
Wouldn't know where to begin. A class for people who think we live in a simulation? Education on the simulation theory...sounds bonkers and slightly funny, but struggling with a use
A simulation classroom, look up classvr.com where students are being taught with vr headsets.

•••
Fair enough, makes sense. Unless I'm an idiot (could be the case), I did not connect that with VR immediately. Strong brands should connect easily with people. If it was VRClass.com, even ClassVR.com, LearnVR.com, VRForum.com...people engaged in VR, hits me a bit better. SimulationClass.com I just don't see it. Low value, in my little opinion

Last edited:
•••
Fair enough, makes sense. Unless I'm an idiot (could be the case), I did not connect that with VR immediately. Strong brands should connect easily with people. If it was VRClass.com, even ClassVR.com, LearnVR.com, VRForum.com...people engaged in VR, hits me a bit better. SimulationClass.com I just don't see it. Low value, in my little opinion
You're not an idiot, thanks for your Opinion.

•••
Strong brands should connect easily with people
And I will hold on to this point, it will be very useful when registering my next Domain. (y)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back