NameSilo

Simple PhotoShop question, pls

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello. Can you explain to me how I can take a pic of a white gown and place it on a totally black background? Currently, I have been using the brushes. Is there a simpler/quicker way?

Thank you,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Use the Magic Eraser Tool and use it on the background. If not, then try the Magic Wand Tool.

•••
Thanks. Is there anyway to take out the background with one click and replace it? Thanks

•••
If its just one plain background (same colour) then it would be easy just to use the Magic Eraser Tool to remove the bg. If not, then there wouldnt really by any other easier way other than to use the Magic Wand Tool and then take it from there. But once you've taken the background, you can use seperate Layers so you can try different background without having to go through all the process again.

•••
Using the Magic Wand Tools is the easiest way.
It would be easy since you only need to put the pics on the Black Background

•••
Yes i agree if you'll use the MAGIC Wand Tool.
Its much easier to manipulate in terms of selecting objects

•••
firstly you should open both the pictures and tile them vertically .then use the magnetic lasso tool to outline the boundary of the gown then press ctrl+t to cut the image ...then use the move to tool to move it to the black background picture..

you will be able to resize the picture .after resizing press ctrl+h and enter ...your image is reday
Thanks

•••
yes you can use the move to and the magnetic lasso cutter tool to place the white gown on th black background

•••
This is always a big question about removing objects. Fortunately there are many methods but unfortunately each exercise is different and requires a different solution

•••
just choose the magic wand tool
and set the tolerance such that it only chooses the white colour ,once the selection is done
the cut it
and paste it a new layer
then put a background colour to a new layer and place it behind the layer your gown is in...

Simple...

•••
i think photoshop is the best tool for this purpose as the pixels are not detoriorated while doing so....

•••
you can do it by using lasso tool in photoshop, it is the easiest way to select the image perfectly, but in the condition above i suggest using magic wand tool, once you click the whole image itself get selected. its a very handy photoshop function.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back