Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Simple dictionary script or something needed. Ideas?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

AstoundingDesigns

Established Member
Impact
44
Quick Question. I need a script or something please.

Does anyone know of a free or easy to make glossary script? I have a poker website and want to add names?

An example of the simplicity I am looking for would be: http://www.therczone.com/glossary/

Any ideas?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Would it be hard to make a script like the one listed above that I linked to?

I think it's only a few files.

Thanks for the help.

Found one on hotscripts. Thank you.
 
0
•••
not sure..on custom script like that..im not a php programmer though :P

your welcome :]

- hive
 
0
•••
I need something like this:
http://www.therczone.com/glossary/

On my website. I need to be able to search words, add words, etc.

Does anyone know of any or can anyone show me how to make one?

Hotscripts already tried.
 
0
•••
Anyone? Please.
 
0
•••
0
•••
well i was looking for a site to have php knowledge and guess i found.
well i must say thanx to you
thankyou brian
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back