Looking for glossary and news/article script.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
118
Hello all,

I'm looking for a glossary script similar to www.buildpedia.com or close.

Also looking for a script that will have a seperate articles and a seperate news section.

I've looked at hotscripts and tried google.

Also not intrested in joomla/ anything i can get from fantistico.

Doesn't have to be free but easy to use.

I have a few that may do the trick but looking for some more.

Thanks for looking.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back