Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Simple coded layouts needed.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

stma

Established Member
Impact
1
I need a bunch of simple coded layouts on various topics. These will be used to make adsense and amazon sites.

Here is an example:

mattgeri.com/nichesites/mp3site/

If there are products for it in Amazon I don't care about the topic.

I'm paying $20 per template - so if your looking for some fast cash, PM me and let me know you are going to do one (budget and all that fun stuff). If you do a good job I'll have more work if your interested in more.

The only condition is that I need to be able to change the site title so don't make that an image - probably the easiest way to manage that is just have any header images be a background.

Payment through paypal.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I can do several layouts, do you have the content or shall we add it ourselfes?
 
0
•••
I'll put in the content later. Really just looking for the layouts/templates from you guys.

You can put in lor ipsum text of course.

Shoot me one over when your ready Juggernaught - I'll be glad to buy your first one off you to make sure we are both happy with the price range and quality.
 
0
•••
Any colors restrictions or something like that?
 
0
•••
Nope. Like I said I'm going to need dozens and dozens of these over time. So I am very flexible on look, colors, layout, etc..

As long as I can add content to it, have some room for adsense and amazon and they are on different topics I'm great.

I like the site I showed as an example: mattgeri.com/nichesites/mp3site/ but I don't think they all need to look the same.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back