Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

xHTML/CSS Services - I Code Layouts

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos King

Established Member
Impact
0
I am offering a fresh service called: I Code Layouts. Simply put, it is a personal and professional service where all I do... is code layouts.

I specialize in all of the following:
PSD to Wordpress (widget ready) - $150
xHTML/CSS to Wordpress - $75
PSD to xHTM/CSS - $100
Script Integration - Quote necessary
Layout bug fixes - Quote necessary

Please note that these are general starting prices. All layouts will compatible with all the latest major browsers. Turn around time is within a couple days or so depending on work load. I have an amazing portfolio already and I would like to add yours to the list. Don't miss out on an opportunity to get your layout coded, the right way.

Also, I also do web development as my primary trade. I have over four years of PHP/MySQL/Javascript knowledge and experience.

Thanks and best wishes.
Jamie
I Code Layouts
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back