Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Looking for template to be coded

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

aboujouj83

Established Member
Impact
13
I am looking for a template to be coded. I have the .psd of the header and the footer, the main content is a javascript. I need things to be coded in a nice CSS and HTML format. PM if interested, I will then give you more information about this project.

Thanks,
Aboujouj
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
I answered a couple of PMs. Waiting for more offers.

Aboujouj
 
0
•••
Please give more information abouth the Javascript portion. I can code things in valid CSS/XHTML.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back