IT.COM

Signup request for DomainNameSales.com / InternetTraffic.com rejected. How many domains needed?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Doron Vermaat

Co-founder, EftyTop Member
Efty.com
Impact
Does anyone knows how large your portfolio needs to be to get approved for DNS?

I submitted 160 or so domains last time and got rejected for the following reason: Too few domains - we are servicing larger domain portfolios at this time

It would be handy to know how large my portfolio needs to be before i try submitting it again.

Anyone knows, roughly, what portfolio size you need to submit to get approved?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Being accepted by DNS does not make one an expert or mean you have names that will sell.
Nor does it mean you have undesirable names if you are turned down. However, it very likely will result in one less Uniregistry customer.

•••
I have been accepted with my 700+ names last month i dont know if it helps you...

•••
Since this thread got bumped I decided to sign up again once more. This time with around 500 domains. Got accepted a few hours later.
Maybe they are too lazy to check the applications that include more than 500+ names so we both accepted in there :D

•••
For those it may concern, not only about size, 49 name portfolio accepted.

•••
Very funny... Lol. So, one needs over 500 names to get accepted? Trash!

•••
I did submit a few last night and yet to hear anything from them.

Let's see what they say this time as this would be my 3rd application

•••
I guess it is rather about the quality, DNS are known for preferring keyword and EMD rich domains over brandable domains.. I have heard of people being allowed to join with less than 100 domains as long as they had what DNS usually is looking for..

ps: in my case it was ~ 220 domains consisting mainly of keyword combos that made sense (not just brandable) and several EMD domains..

•••
I guess it is rather about the quality, DNS are known for preferring keyword and EMD rich domains over brandable domains.. I have heard of people being allowed to join with less than 100 domains as long as they had what DNS usually is looking for..

ps: in my case it was ~ 220 domains consisting mainly of keyword combos that made sense (not just brandable) and several EMD domains..

I've never done "brandables." I'm having my own pages developed now so it's no big deal. Just found it curious.

•••
Count that as a blessing that they didn't accept you. Why do business with a company that is in direct competition with you? From what I've personally experienced as a buyer and what I've heard on various Domain Sherpa videos, you couldn't pay me to use their services.

There are plenty of other parking platforms that you can use.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back