Domain Empire

Buying Sign up for dotster.com/netfirms.com account! Register an account I will pay 3usd fee

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Peggy Rosenberg

Established Member
Impact
Sign up for dotster.com/netfirms.com account! Register an account I will pay 3usd fee

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ask support on their chat to set up a new account for you. Takes about 2 minutes. No fee.

Last edited:
•••
Sign up for dotster.com/netfirms.com account! Register an account I will pay 3usd fee

you can start register a domain name, completing registration process your account will be setup. if you don't want to ask the support as said by @Domains - Wanted.

Thanks

•••
Ask support on their chat to set up a new account for you. Takes about 2 minutes. No fee.
I am from China My English is not very good! I hope to get your help, I will pay your reward! Use paypal to pay for you
You help me apply for an account I will pay you 3usd, i probably need 50 accounts

•••
Your English seems pretty good to me. Correct terms, tenses and and everything. Seems fishy. :shifty:

•••
He's planning on using these fake accounts to scam someone probs. steal domains etc.

why do u think he's paying us $3 for an account u can make for free... cuz dotster already banned him.

•••
He's planning on using these fake accounts to scam someone probs. steal domains etc.

why do u think he's paying us $3 for an account u can make for free... cuz dotster already banned him.
NO No No, I am I want to sell some of my domain names, so I need more accounts to push, I have these English are Google translation, I am from China, the English level is very poor!

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
Interesting, does
Josué Pineda | LinkedIn know that you are using his picture as your profile picture?

•••
So 'Peggy Rosenberg!' from China!? who doesn't speak good english, who wants others to set up free accounts using either their own or false street and name data,(i.e.50 accounts) I don't think it would be a good thing to set up accounts for you. I don't think it would lead to any good result.

@Peggy Rosenberg !? Count me out. Anyone else I advise, proceed with caution here.

•••
Interesting, does
Josué Pineda | LinkedIn know that you are using his picture as your profile picture?
I was wondering who was going to find the pic.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back