Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain ShuffleChips.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

peaches017

Established Member
Impact
134
ShuffleChips.com & VarietyChips.com

Hey, just picked this one up. I'm thinking a resource for people who want to learn to shuffle poker chips / other "chip tricks." Not great OVT but decent google results. Also got "variety" for people selling mixed boxes of chips, like variety packs. Please appraise for both poker / junk food aspects.

ShuffleChips.com
VarietyChips.com

10 NP$ and rep for an appraisal.

Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
ShuffleChips.com could easily sell for U.S.$X,XXX.XX
thanks, i just got paid :sold:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Shufflechips.com

in U.S so many junk food brands ...

any of them will buy it for mid x,xxx

also fundraising company will buy this domain too :) so alot of selling options :)
 
0
•••
*bump*

Any more appraisals? Offering 10 NP$
 
0
•••
varietychips.com would prob be around X,XXX

shuffle chips i am not sure of. it sounds very brandable though.
 
0
•••
Both are very catchy and very brandable. Hold on until you find the right end users. Good luck :)
 
0
•••
Both have a great future for the right buyer. Hold onto both and if you get lucky, you could see a mid $xxxx individually.

** See Private Message
 
Last edited:
0
•••
To tell you the truth both names are very average and wouldnt sell for more then xx$, personally i think these names have been appraised so high is because you are giving away NP$ for thoughs who do it.
My suggestions is to start a thread not giving out NP$ so you get real appraisals not ones to make you happy.

IMO
 
0
•••
Morgan said:
To tell you the truth both names are very average and wouldnt sell for more then xx$, personally i think these names have been appraised so high is because you are giving away NP$ for thoughs who do it.
My suggestions is to start a thread not giving out NP$ so you get real appraisals not ones to make you happy.

IMO

I did not appraise for nps :(
 
0
•••
Okay sorry this does not apply to all appraisals but it certainly would have persuaded the figure.
 
0
•••
Morgan said:
To tell you the truth both names are very average and wouldnt sell for more then xx$, personally i think these names have been appraised so high is because you are giving away NP$ for thoughs who do it.
My suggestions is to start a thread not giving out NP$ so you get real appraisals not ones to make you happy.

IMO

Well the appraisals may be high but I doubt it's because of the promise of 10 NP's. It's not like I'm gonna decline the sending of NP$ simply because my "ego wasn't boosted." You may have a point that the names are being appraised too high, but I don't think the incentive is the factor.
 
0
•••
LMAO do you mean I could have got 10nps for that :yell:
 
0
•••
This may not be the case but its a chance that it is, my point is your better off not offering NP$ but simply help others appraise and get them to return the favour this way.
1: it doesnt cost you anything.
2: your appraisals will be closer to there value mark.
 
0
•••
I'll keep that in mind. It seems that if I get an incentive I recieve many more appraisals, especially from people in the chatroom being relayed to the post (the NP$ being the incentive).
 
0
•••
Morgan said:
This may not be the case but its a chance that it is, my point is your better off not offering NP$ but simply help others appraise and get them to return the favour this way.
1: it doesnt cost you anything.
2: your appraisals will be closer to there value mark.


I do agree :xf.love: but getting an appraisal around here is blooming hard work now days and I do think this needs to be looked at :hehe:
 
0
•••
Yes usually if your names are good enough they will be appraised if not they will slowly slide down into the namepros database.
 
0
•••
Personally, I think they are pretty average names.

I cant see either of them selling for more than low $xx wholesale, and perhaps slightly more to an end user.

No need for NP$ ;)
 
0
•••
varietychips.com is probably the best one. needs to be developed to go at high figures, or you need to fing a right end buyer.
wholesale value would probably be at low xxx because of 1 - 10 of about 796 for "variety chips". google results, and for end buyer - around low xxxx.
good luck.
 
0
•••
both ShuffleChips.com
VarietyChips.com are worth low XX
 
0
•••
I think the end user will be a brandname named "Shuffle" or "Variety" instead of any other kinds of brandnames.

Worthing high $xx to low $xxx I think.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back