IT.COM

new gtlds Showcase your Religious domains

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brands.International

MarekTop Member
Impact
I wonder how many of you invest in religious new gTLD domains, which can cater for religious end users, be it individuals or organisations. Showcase what you have :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Guys and gals,
thanks a lot for sharing your new gTLD religious domains (plus some .coms, .nets and even 1 app for Telugu songs so far), very appreciated! :)

•••
another two:

hindugod.com
thehinduonline.com

they have traffic and parking income.... :)

•••
my only one is religious.network

•••
•••
not a gtld, but: almsgiving.com

•••
New.Life

According to the web, and the offers which I received, term "new life" is religious too.
Most of the offers I got from churches or religious organisations with long .com which contain words "newlife".

Last edited:
•••
I have G o s p e l C h a n n e l dot com

SlowToSpeak.com
That is religious and one of the best I own. I don't think I have any more "religious" domains but I have a few inspirational types like WeGoGirl.com; NothingBeatsaFailureButaTry.com lol

•••
New.Life

According to the web, and the offers which I received, term "new life" is religious too.
Most of the offers I got from churches or religious organisations with long .com which contain words "newlife".
I simply love this name..do not let this one go cheap, it has tons of value and there will be many many people interested in this name now, and even more in future. Great catch! :)

•••
GospelHub.com
LuminousHeart.com
YourTrials.com
HighestAuthority.com

•••
I simply love this name..do not let this one go cheap, it has tons of value and there will be many many people interested in this name now, and even more in future. Great catch! :)

Thanks! This domain is not for sale anyway, at least in near future.

•••
finally got one, messiahjes.us, its a hack but I like it. thank you.

•••
Some people consider Athiesm a religion.

I own A / t / h / e / i / s / t / s.xyz but I am a theist.

I just have the domain name.

•••
Besides VRblessed.com, I also have;

REDO.LIFE

HEALING.GUIDE

They are primarily self-help and popular psychology domains, but also have religious and spiritual connotation.

•••
Besides VRblessed.com, I also have;

REDO.LIFE

HEALING.GUIDE

They are primarily self-help and popular psychology domains, but also have religious and spiritual connotation.
Both are nice :)

•••
Sinners.info almost 3+ years old.

•••
•••
•••
Thanks friend for all the inspirational names :)

I just acquired few days ago : Blessed.World

•••
Almighty.info, pastors.info, worships.info and more...

•••
nice thread.
i own krist.info which mean Christ taken in almost all extention...

•••
•••
•••
OMG just about forgot I have ebookbibles.com

It has a mini site even with some religious reference links. Its not much of a site I admit. Built with the old Google site builder in an attempt to pick up a few spider crawls for the domain name over the years.

ebookbibles.com

•••
New.Life

Thanks for posting end users looking for shorter domains in the New "G"s!
Happy Hunting!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back